#056: How to Build, Design & Equip Your Dream Gym
This week, we are joined by the infamous Alex Martinez. You might know him as the MC of Paleo FX, a gym design expert, or simply that guy with the remarkable facial hair.
Alex joins us to discuss designing, building and equipping your dream facility. He is sharing his expert insight and advice which will be great for those of you who are doing an end of the year renovation. We’ll cover:
- Square footage: How much do you need?
- Purpose: Designing around your specific type of gym
- Equipment: How do you choose?
- Flooring: No, it’s not all the same
- Vibe: Colors, lighting, build out
- Flow: how do you make the flow be as efficient as possible?
- “Other” areas: Lockers, recovery area, juice bar, retail, etc
Join us every Friday at 10 a.m. PT on The Network where we’ll be airing live. Be sure to stick around for the live Q&A session at the end of the show so we can answer any questions you have.
This show was recorded live in The Network on Friday, Nov 2, 2018.