#050: Expanding Your Signature Fitness Brand w/ Doc Williams
We’re celebrating our 50th Gymwright LIVE episode this Friday – wow time flies!
For this occasion, we’ve interviewed our favorite tech nerd who pairs the power of storytelling with tech to build fitness brands, Doc Williams of The Toolkit Agency. Doc is the marketing and tech consultant for some of our favorite fitness brands like Christmas Abbot, Caffeine & Kilos, Tony Blauer and The Arnolds.
He’ll be covering:
- How to Build Your Fitness Brand For Your Personality
- How to Expand Your Business Outside of Your Gym
- Expanding Your Signature Fitness Brand
Join us every Friday at 10 a.m. PT on The Network where we’ll be airing live. Be sure to stick around for the live Q&A session at the end of the show so we can answer any questions you have.
Doc builds fitness influencers… this is how he does it.
Did you see last week’s Gymwright LIVE? Doc Williams of the Toolkit Agency walked us through his process for helping people become influential in the fitness space. Click the video above to watch the interview.
… answer the following questions and align your personality with those results by taking the 3 Paths to Success Assessment.
- Step 1 – What is missing in the fitness industry that you want to change with a greater reach? What do you see in the online space that you want to change for the better? Who’s doing it wrong?
- Step 2 – What makes your methodology or training special? What’s your impact on a specific type of person?
- Step 3 – How do you want to impact your industry? Do you want to create a signature service or product? Do you want to be viewed as an expert? Why?”
- Step 4 – How do you want to connect with people on a larger scale? Why?
- Step 5 – Take the 3 Paths to Success Assessment Doc‘s Myers-Briggs’ style personality assessment.